Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime (we hope!)
Learn, inspire and be inspired! Get a break from your exhausting COVID-19 routine. Take a few days off without having to deal with annoying (and risky) travel plans and spend just a fraction of the cost of a typical convention.
Here's a taste of what's in store:
- "Beyond Trope Trainer" - Introducing the New Trope Software sponsored by the CA
- New Music with CA and Transcontinental Publications
- The Conservative Movement in the 21st century
- Joey Weisenberg's "The Torah of music"
- Designing Neuro-diverse Services
- Song Swap: The Music of Torah
- International session: Sipurei Zimra- The Stories behind Israeli Songs New Music (with guest Israeli composers)
- "Hazzones Wrapped in a Warm Yiddish Blanket"
- "New Century, New Melodies"
- "A Journey to the Music of the World"
- Dellheim Recital
- Wohlberg Recital
- Hazzan Galit Dadoun-Cohen and Friends
Danny Maseng "Shir-El A God-Wrestler’s Journey Through Song"
- Nancy Abramson Hazon Award - we are proud to introduce the first award in CA history named after a female colleague
- Rosenbaum Award
- Wohlberg Award
- Dueling Pianos: Chris Hardin & Bob Remstein,
- Social Time on "Kumo Space"
- The Listening Room: Isaac Wall Tribute
- Choral Cantorial Traditions of South Africa
Post Convention concert:
"Together in Harmony" Celebrating 100 years of Beth El, Vorhees.
- Small-Group workshops on: Guitar, Voice, Hazzanut Coaching, Conducting, Drumming, Professional Coaching and Hebrew Art Song. For complete list and descriptions, click here.
- Sharing Teaching Methodologies and Technology applied to our profession. For complete list and descriptions, click here.
Bottom Line: how much is it?
With dramatically lower costs to us, we are able to pass those savings onto you for a convention experience that's more affordable than ever before (and probably ever will be again!)
- General Public: $250
- CA Members: $180
- Retirees: $100
- Students: $36
But as affordable as this convention is, we know that there are always colleagues among us whose circumstances would prevent them from participating without assistance. Please consider taking advantage of these additional sponsorship opportunities:
- Scholarship for cantors to attend
- Sponsor a student $36
- Sponsor a session $500
- Sponsor a recital $750
- Sponsor an evening concert $2500
- General convention support
And that's it. No flights, no hotels, no taxis or shuttle buses, no worries about special meal accommodations. no roommates (other than your existing permanent ones!). An internet connection is all you need!
We can't wait to welcome you to our virtual convention, and are ready to assist with any questions
you might have about the registration process.
Your Panim El Panim Organizing Team,
Stephen J. Stein